AKTIFIBRA - complex feed supplement intended to be used in rations of large and small cattle, rabbits, horses, marals, deer as a sorbent, prebiotic, a source of protein and phosphorus.
COMPOSITION (in 1 kg)
- Exchange energy 11.5 MJ,
- Dry matter 900 g, including:
- Crude protein: 200 g (IRP)
- Hydrolytic lignin: 150 g
- Polysaccharides: 310 g
- Sugar: 100 g
- Crude fat: 30 g
- Minerals 110 g
- Sorbent of mycotoxins and heavy metals. In connection with the deterioration of the ecological situation there is a contamination of the soil with the products of combustion of hydrocarbons - sulfur dioxide and heavy metal salts. In acidified soil the ratio of strains of microbiota changes - soil bacteria are replaced by pathogenic fungi. As a consequence, mycotoxins accumulate in the feed. Hydrolytic lignin, which is part of the product of AKTIFIBRA , effectively adsorbs mycotoxins and salts of heavy metals. This allows to preserve the health and fertility of animals, as well as to receive from them a product safe for human. As the microbiota of the rumen is inhibited by mycotoxins, the introduction of the sorbent into the diet improves its condition, as a result - the digestibility of feed ration and productivity (milk, fat, protein, weight gain) improves.
- An antioxidant. Free radicals enter the body of animals with food oxidized during storage, with drinking water (chlorinated or ozonated), are produced by the body during oxidation-reduction reactions, and are also contained in inhaled air in areas of industrial pollution. As a rule, antioxidants (vitamin A, E, C, enzymes) are introduced into the diet, providing protection from free radicals coming from outside. Protection of internal organelles of cells, incl. nuclear DNA, are capable of carrying out exclusively antioxidants of polyphenolic nature. AKTIFIBRA 's product contains POLYPHENOL - an antioxidant of a new generation that protects DNA from damage by free radicals. Thanks to this, the health of animals is significantly improved and reproduction rates are increasing (percentage of fertile insemination, service period, post-acute complications), and the percentage of diseases caused by metabolic acidosis (lameness, mastitis, etc.) also decreases.
- The source of polysaccharides. Non-starchy polysaccharides are the basis of a healthy digestive tract of all polygastric animals, as well as horses and rabbits. They stimulate the active growth of cellulosolytic microflora, which allows to receive high quality products and maintain the health and productive longevity of animals.In the process of deep biotechnological processing, a spectrum of sugars and polysaccharides with different chain lengths (raffinose, arabinose, pentosans, hexazanes, etc.) is formed in the product of AKTIFIBRA . When entering into the rations of the product AKTIFIBRA , the composition of the microbiota of the rumen and large intestine is completely normalized, which leads to an improvement in the health and productivity of the animals. Significantly (by 15-20% increase in feed intake, its digestibility, due to which the increase in milk yields averages 13-15% (up to 20%), at a weight gain - up to 25%).
- Source of mineral substances. AKTIFIBRA contains about 11% of mineral substances in a bioavailable form, including the most expensive and scarce phosphorus 8 grams per kg (10-15% of the daily rate for dairy cows).
|GROSS ENERGY||MJ / Kg||17,49|
|EXCHANGE ENERGY cattle||MJ / Kg||11,50|
|NET ENERGY OF LACTATION||MJ / Kg||6,90|
|PROTEIN DIGESTIBILITY cattle||%||16,87|
|ACID DETERGENT FIBRE (ADF)||%||15,00|
|NEUTRAL DETERGENT FIBRE (NDF)||%||48,00|
|CRUDE ASH||%||11,00|| |
|NON-NITROGEN EXTRACTIVE SUBSTANCES||%||43,60|
|EASILY DIGESTIBLE CARBOHYDRATES (STARCH + SUGAR)||%||5,40|
|DEB||mEq / 100г||40,70|
|Fe||mg / kg||190,00|
|Cu||mg / kg||23,75|
NORMS OF INPUT RATE
|Kind of animals||Per head per day, kg||In the formula of mixed feeds, %|
|Dairy cows|| 1-2|| 10 - 15|
|Cows beef|| 0,5 - 1,0|| 5 - 10|
|Young animals up to 1 year old|| 0,3 - 0,5|| 5 - 10|
|Young animals over 1 year old|| 0,5 - 1,0|| 10|
|Grown up|| 0,3 - 0,5|| 5 - 10|
|Young|| 0,1 - 0,3|| 5 - 10|
| Sheep, goats || 0,05 - 0,1|| 10 - 20|
|Marals, deer|| 0,1 - 0,2|| 20 - 25|
|Rabbits|| 0,04 - 0,06|| 25|
- bags (20kg)
- individual packaging (by request)