The complex fodder supplement intended for inclusion in rations of all kinds of agricultural and domestic animals as an antioxidant, phytobiotic, electrolyte. Produced in the form of a thick water-soluble extract. It has 100% natural composition, without the addition of colorants, preservatives, flavors.
COMPOSITION (in 100 g)
- Antioxidant. Free radicals enter the body of animals with food oxidized during storage, with drinking water (chlorinated or ozonated), are produced by the body during oxidation-reduction reactions, and are also contained in the inhaled air in the areas of contaminated pollution. As a rule, antioxidants (vitamin A, E, C, enzymes) are introduced into the diet, providing protection from free radicals coming from outside. Protection of internal organelles of cells, incl. nuclear DNA, are capable of carrying out exclusively antioxidants of polyphenolic nature. The feed LAKTOLIT contains POLYPHENOL - an antioxidant of a new generation, which protects DNA from damage by free radicals. Thanks to this, the state of animal health significantly improves and reproduction rates increase (percentage of fertile insemination, service period, post-acute complications), and the percentage of diseases caused by metabolic acidosis (lameness, mastitis, etc.) also decreases. It is much easier for animals to tolerate stress, which occurs at elevated air temperature, change of diet, regrouping, transportation, vaccination, etc.
- Prebiotic. For monogastric animals (horses, rabbits, pigs, dogs, cats) the problem of intestinal dysbacteriosis is extremely relevant in connection with the isolated content (without walking). In nature, animals consume plants that contain large quantities of prebiotics - growth factors of the intestinal microflora. These substances (mainly polysaccharides and plant polyphenols) do not split under the action of enzymes of the upper gastrointestinal tract and enter the thick intestine, where they serve as a nutrient medium for normoflora (a helpful microflora). A healthy microflora is a pledge of strong immunity, prevention of severe allergic and metabolic diseases (tumors, diabetes mellitus, etc.). In the feed LAKTOLIT 27% of the substances are natural stimulators of growth of a healthy intestinal microflora.
- Phytobiotic. Many plants have natural antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Unlike synthetic antibiotics, natural phytobiotics do not cause side reactions, they do not appear to be resistant to pathogenic microflora. In sunflower seeds substances - phytobiotics are contained in excess. Suppressing the pathogenic microflora, LAKTOLIT supports the development of useful microorganisms.
- Source of mineral substances. LAKTOLIT contains about 11% of mineral substances in a bioavailable form, including magnesium, iron, and copper deficient in rations.
- Source of phytomelanin. LAKTOLIT is black due to the high concentration of natural plant pigment – phytomelanin. Phytomelanin is formed in the husk at the seeds appear. Its role is to protect the embryo from adverse effects, including radioactive and UV radiation. The same role is played by phytomelanin in animals. Its ability to bind and remove from the body radionuclides and salts of heavy metals. Phytomelanin preparations are used for recovery after injuries, incl. fractures, they reduce edema of tissues and soreness, accelerate the healing process.
NORMS OF INPUT RATES
|Type of animals||Per head per day, ml|
|Young animals under 1 year||15-20|
|Young animals older than 1 year||20-30|
|Piglets, lambs, kids||2-3|
|Rabbits, fur-bearing animals||1|
|Turkeys, geese||6 ml for 10 heads|
|Chickens, ducks||4 ml for 10 heads|
|Chicken, ducklings, turkey, goslings||1-2 ml for 10 heads|
- Polyethylene bottle(1 liter)
- Canister polyethylene (20 liters)
- Barrel (100 liters)
- Individual packaging according to client's request (by agreement)