Water extract based on non-fat kernels and shells of sunflower seeds of the annual (Heliantus annuus L).
Effective means for normalization of metabolic processes.
Sunflower preparations are widely used throughout the world as an adjuvant to accelerate wound healing, treatment of kidney diseases, treatment of chest pain and lung diseases, to relieve rheumatism and treat asthma as an emollient, stimulant, antidiarrheal, dermatological and disinfectant.
In addition, tea and other preparations made from different parts of the plant are used to treat diseases accompanied by high temperatures, as well as compresses for ulcers, tumors, snake bites and spider bites, for the treatment of malaria, lung diseases and diabetes.
- polysaccharides, the most important factor in nutrition of the intestinal microbiota, the most important of which is maintaining the health of the intestinal mucosa, fighting with pathogenic microflora, the synthesis of B vitamins, an anti-carcinogenic effect; the role of polysaccharides as sorbent, enveloping substance, capable of improving the condition of mucous membranes with ulcers and inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract has been proved.
- polyphenols (chlorogenic, coffee, quinic acids) - natural antioxidants, which normalize the carbohydrate, protein, lipid and mineral metabolism in cells and tissues, reduce the proportion of fatty tissue and increase muscle, strengthen bone and connective tissue, promote energy production in the mitochondria , improve the hormonal status of the body, affect the production of sex hormones and serotonin (improves the state of the nervous system and emotional background), prevention of cancer.
- phytomelanin (black pigment) - powerful radioprotector, a sorbent of salts of heavy metals, a regulator of the process of cell division and growth.
- nevadencin - bioflavonoid, which displays a wide range of significant biological activities, including antihypertensive, antituberculous, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and anti-cancer properties, also found in high concentrations in SUNFLOWER EXTRACT.
- protein competitive inhibitor of lipase blocks the absorption of fat, removes it from the intestine.
- protein 16 kDa, SAP16 - inhibitor of mycobacteria (causative agent of tuberculosis), has the ability to inhibit the germination of fungal spores by reducing the growth of mycelium.
- helianthoside B - triterpene glycoside with proven anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory and anti-asthmatic effect.
- SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine) - increases the activity of chondrocytes, which leads to the destruction of the old cartilage to make room for new ones, increases the concentration of synovial fluid 3-4 times, helping to lubricate the joints. It prevents the destruction of proteoglycans, cartilage molecules that retain moisture in the joints.
- Terpenoids (total 21 compounds) with a strong inhibitory effect on the early antigen of the Epstein-Barr virus (human herpes virus).
- Mineral substances (potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, selenium, silicon, iodine) in bio-absorbable form.
Based on the results of the analysis of the antibacterial activity of the extract of sunflower seeds, a group of Indian scientists found that it has high antibacterial activity against the causative agent of salmonellosis, cholera and Staphylococcus aureus, while at the same time a useful bacterium that normally lives in the human intestine - bacillus subtilis ) does not die in the extract. SUNFLOWER EXTRACT also showed high antifungal activity especially against pathogens of candidiasis and aspergillosis.
SUNFLOWER EXTRACT is recommended for:
- Increased mental and physical performance after severe illnesses, asthenic conditions, during intense intellectual, physical or emotional stress (for students during the session, for high school students in preparation for exams, with an intensive lifestyle, frequent change of time zones);
- weight loss;
- increase speed and strength in sports, accelerate recovery from sports injuries, reduce the manifestations of competitive stress;
- prevention and in the integrated therapy of age-associated conditions and diseases;
- slowing down the aging process, improving the condition of patients with atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease;
- activation of protective functions of the immune system and the body as a whole;
- improve sexual potency, restore and prolong active sexual activity;
- improve fertility due to a positive effect on neurohumoral regulation of reproductive function;
- acceleration of tissue regeneration, wound healing after surgery, bone after fracture;
- elimination of pain syndrome in osteochondrosis, osteoporosis, joint pain;
- prevention of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by a decrease in secretory function, dysbiosis;
- prevention of cancer.
- Ingestion: 1-2 teaspoons per day, previously dissolved in 50-100 ml of water
- External application: with insect bites to relieve itching and swelling
- With throat diseases: rinse with an aqueous solution 2-3 times a day
Individual intolerance to components.